Thursday, April 1, 2010

B. D. WONG!


Here at Iconic Eggroll, we love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit! We love Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson and Finn and Munch-LOVE- and Dr. Warner and Capitan Cragen, and we think it was a good idea, Dick Wolf. But we have a very special love for B.D. Wong. B.D. Wong, who plays Dr. George Huang,the gay shrink for the SVU.He is just so...so... B.D. Wong....(He turns up at around 7:00). Weirdly, this is also the first SVU episdode I ever saw...


....B.D. Wong....so calm, serious, beautiful!


Wow. B.D., you are a hero! I love you!

B.D.!!I love how you say that the show is feminist! Plus, lolz, that dude: "I would never have thought a really dark show like this, which tackles real-world issues would have a strong female fan base...". You know, women hate real world issues.
B.D. Wong is so amazing! I love how he is such a great role model and activist! I know this post was very incoherent but...what can i say? Love makes you blind.

Also, did you know he was...


Shang! From Mulan! -was this known?
Ah, well, not by me.

Anyway. We. Love. B. D. Wong.








No comments:

Post a Comment