Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Mixtape: March 12, 2010


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday Mixtape time! Yay! You was excited- admit it! These songs were playing in my head all week! The first one, "Goodbye To You," by Patty Smyth (not to be confused with Patti Smith) is uber-addicting and was love-at-first-listen! You know I love PJ Harvey forever and "Kamikaze," seemed to be the song of the week. Then I was having a Run DMC flashback and remembered the cuteness of "Walk This Way," with Aerosmith (aw!). The song from Born in Flames was in my head...And "Shattered," is so catchy, so I listen to it all the time. And i enjoyed the Alice reference in the first verse of that song and "Under My Wheels," is always in my head- yesterday I completed an awesome drawing of Alice in that video and his sexy outfit that makes me really horny:

Alice is so beautiful....I love him. "Any Way You Want It," was by far the winner of song that was in my head the most this week....I was just sitting there, trying to concentrate-ANY WAY YOU WANT IT, THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT- sorry. I know Raj will be mad at me for putting that on... Journey hater....oh well. Anyway- this is crazy- I was looking for this one Babes in Toyland song (Blue Belle), but then I saw the fucking weirdest shit ever- Babes in Toyland's cover of the Little Richard classic, "The Girl Can't Help It". WTF?? Whatever, I'm loving it. It's crazy phat! Finally, I'm addicted to "Are You Bad?" by Glitter Mini 9 (lolz.), and it actually makes sense because we three of Iconic Eggroll have a problem with people who are "goodies," and we were concerned that one of our potential romantic interests may be a goodie, so we were like "is he bahhh-ah-had?" (Not really.). So that's your fun last track. It should be therapeutic after hearing Babes in Toyland cover Little Richard. Happy Friday!

2 comments: