Friday, March 12, 2010

Project Runway Top Three (season 7 episode 8)

For this challenge the designers had to create a look based on one of the four natural elements (earth, fire, water, air).
This first look is Seth Aaron's, and his element was air. I know, I know, air? But his inspiration was wind blowing in the night, which I guess its creative, or he is just creative in coming up with ways to do the same thing all over again.

Maya's look was inspired by water. I don''t know. It's good I guess but why that color? The whole design is kind of boring so why not have it be that grey and then some green? Or just green? I don't know
Jonathon's look, inspired by air (or actually laughter, which I think is pretty creative) is a Christian Siriano (below) dress for spring. I don't know why the judges are such suckers for this little extention of fabric around the neck (below) that anyone who uses it automatically wins (Jonathon wins this challenge).
Jonathon

Christian Siriano (and Chris March of course)

You can always go to mylifetime.com for more on Project Runway, and here for Christian Siriano and here for Chris March.
                                

Raj

1 comment: