Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars 2010! My Favorites and Not-So-Favorites

Favorites
 
Oh Meryl! I love you and I love your beautiful white dress! I love a crisp, clean white on the red carpet (do not love wedding dress-esque ones).


A little bit plain, but all in all I adore Kate Winslet's strapless metalic shift.
 
Gabourey Sidibe always looks fly!


OH MY GAWD! I love SJP's dress, it's so unexpected! And look at the back! (below)




 Dear Nicole Richie: I love your dress and I love how your style has evolved, you go.


Love Susan Downey's dress but can't decide if her husband looks cute or just wierd (I assume cute...?)


When I am Helen Mirren's age, I hope I can and will dress like this. Look at those sheer sleeves! Bold!
 
You knew that Zoe Saldana was gonna wear a show stopper. And you were right. I don't hate it. I really don't. I think she was going for a funky, even questionable look. She's having fun!


Not-So-Favorites
Most of my not-so-favorites were just boring. Come on! You have like millions of dollars to spend on your look and access to like the best designers in the world! Take advantage!
                                                               
  
Rachel McAdams: you disapoint me, you normally look amazing but tonight you leave me feeling underwhelmed. Thow on some sunglasses and save this dress for a day at the beach (but watch out for that train!)


                             Dear Mariah Carey's dress: You should be ashamed of yourself! You make Mariah look like a baby prostitute! And take note on how to to a leg slit properly without making it look like you were ripped in half!              
 Why the fug is Diane Kruger wearing that cupcake dress.
   
 
I don't know who you are but your dress is ugly.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment